Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I Learned In My CIS Class

In My computer class I learned a few things. I learned how to make a blog, use some of the different apps such as Access, Excel. I learned how to set up my computer area to reduce things such as arm , neck and back fatigue.
I was hoping to learn a little more about power points, but maybe that's a little too simple.
I could have been more successful had I known (earlier) that I didn't have the appropriate software. I should have taken this course at school I do believe. I do not believe that my instructor could not have done any more to make this course simpler. The videos were very helpful. Don't know if it would be too much to ask though, if maybe having videos for some of those independent challenges. But maybe they are labeled independent for a reason.
 I am sure that I will need this class as far as my nursing goals are concerned. Would love to use some of the apps more efficiently to be able to look at household expenses, and monies being earned through my self-employed business.
I think I have the knowledge to do the simple thinks such as font changes and colors. My difficulties are using functions correctly and knowing how to insert certain data and how to insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment